Tuesday, January 31, 2012

this is a beautiful world

your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck. 
I've fallen for your eyes, but they don't know me yet.


guys, sometimes the girl who's always been
there for you, needs someone to be there for her.


I wanted to tell you all my secrets
but you became one of them instead.


I'm not telling you it is going to be easy,
I'm telling you its going to be worth it.



that "I miss you" message.



people love to say "live for the moment", but
a moment comes in a moment, stays for a
moment, and leaves just as fast; in a moment.



a boy who makes his friends jealous of
me because he talks about me so much.


ain't it a shame, a shame that every time you hear my name 
brought up in a casual conversation, you can't think straight?



don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.


to live a creative life, you must lose the fear of being wrong.



make changes, not excuses.



when a guy smells nice, it automatically makes him more attractive.



boys who; rub your thumb while holding hands.



hey, life sucks without you. I miss you, of course I miss you.
I knew that I would but, it's not like a 'hey we had some great 
times you know, keep in touch' kind of thing. it's .. it was more
like 'I can't eat, I can't sleep, I forget what it feels like to laugh' 
kind of thing. and I.. I really think that when you left, 
you took my heart with you. 




I look up at the night sky and I wonder about life, about you, 
about why I'm here. And I look up at those cold, beautiful 
stars so far away, and I realize life has never seemed so big.


the hardest thing to do is walk away
from someone you can't forget.


it's not always going to be pretty.
it's not always going to be easy.
but it will come together in the end.





     




 

No comments:

Post a Comment