Thursday, January 26, 2012

never ending

i met lights,
and it completed my dreams. she is the most well rounded person there is. meeting her makes me what to be a better person.

but also with meeting her,
i have learned a lot about myself... it might not have been because of her but i guess it is because of what i am going through now.

i feel like i am not exactly where i want to be. Well, its where i want to be, but i just feel like im not giving my best.

i miss my best friend in liverpool, and i miss simple times.
i miss falling in love, and being utterly happy with someone.
i miss having everyone in my life that i used to have.
i miss my family..

this whole growing up thing is hard to handle.

i think i need a way out. an escape. something new to get my mind off things.

maybe ill find it soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment