Sunday, January 8, 2012

live to the fullest, and don't look back

i watched an amazing movie tonight. Its called "one week"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqD9Dm_DMN8

There is the link, everyone one of you reading this HAS to watch it. It's canadian plus it is an amazing story behind it.
What would you do if you only had one week to live? would you continue to go through what you are going through.. or would you stand tall and live so you will be remembered.

This movie made me think a lot. First of all, it made me think that there is no point in me being upset and not happy. I can change that, why sit and think bad of myself. When there is a whole world out there. If that makes any sense?

I want to do so much before i die.. (if i die, i think im immortal) and if I want to do these things then i best get off my ass and start doing them.



First off, i plan to see and meet lights. and hell yes. this is already being completed!
I get to see her live on jan 20th and i have a 99% chance of meeting her. Cross your fingers for me that i will.

Second off, i want to help the world be a better place. I want to show people that there is more to the world than the one they are living in. There are so many reasons to smile out there, yet so many people are sad and heart broken. They need my help.

Third, I want to travel across the world. See the places I never thought I would be able to. Capture every second on camera, and be smiling the whole time. See the family i have never met. But heard so much about.

Last, I want to be remembered. Wait, scratch that... i WILL be remembered.


So everyone, cheer the fuck up. Get off your ass, and smile. You only live once.
And for every 60 seconds you frown, you have lost a minute of happiness.

Cheers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment