Wednesday, March 2, 2011

jesus christ that's a pretty face

What happened to being young and in love? And what happened to if you're in love you are only in love with that one person?
And what happened to sluts keeping to themselves and not trying to ruin others relationships even though they don't even live in your town.

how i wish i knew the answers to this, but i am far from it and it really makes me sick to my stomach. Sick to my stomach that i could have lost the one person in my life right now to that bitch who seems to always be around and messes up my relationships.
But not to dwell on sluts and hoes.

I have great news, not other did i have the worst day today of my life, but it made me think about a lot. It made me think that getting accepted into the school i got accepted into may be a great new start for me. A start i wouldn't get at another university where i just sat around in a huge class and took notes. The school i am going to is going to be hands on and a life changing thing.

its going to be magical.






When i think about school, and moving away i think about the chances i am going to have. I am going to have so many more options then i would have before, and soon enough people are going to pay for my writing. MY writing that i do just for fun, i will make some money off of it. I dont know if anyone really follows this, and in reality i don't care. I just do it because its my escape from the real world. 

Things are going to be ok <3



No comments:

Post a Comment