Sunday, March 27, 2011

skye

new favourite song : got my list
new favourite movie : Dakota skye

why is it that romantic india movies make me want to run away? run away somewhere far away.. Somewhere where no one knows who i am. Where i come from, what i've gone through. Somewhere where they don't know me to be that hopeless romantic that isnt going anywhere.
Somewhere where, i could be free to be myself, free to love the things i love. And for those things to love me back.

if you were going to jump off a building, and it was your death coming apon you. Which way would you fly? would you face up to the sky, and enjoy the ride until you crash at the bottom and die. Or would you face the road, so you knew when you were going to die.

For me, i like having a plan, i like knowing whats going to happen in my future and whats not going to happen. i like to know what im doing that evening when its only 7 o'clock in the morning. I like to know what im going to wear the night before i even think about wearing these clothes.
but i know none of these plans work out. I will change my plans through out the day, i will change my clothes 20 times before i pick what to wear.
so, i would face the sky. Enjoy the ride and watch the birds soar by you while you wish your life away.

what happens when youre someone you know youre not supposed to be? but you know the person you are suppose to be, just isnt you?

No comments:

Post a Comment