Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's going to be bittersweet you know, leaving this town.
leaving what has made me; me and moving away and becoming someone else.
someone else i truly aspire to be, but am truly afaid to become.

Im afraid to grow up, im afaid to show the world what i am made of because honestly,
i don't know what i am made of.
Yes im made out of bones and blood.
im made out of all the tough things in the world, combined into one single little girl.
But its something that doesn't phase me.

i know i've been though a lot. And i know im going to become "something"
but at the end of the day, i dont want to become something because of all the things i've been through
i want to become something because i am meant to do it.
Because its me, and not my past.

I want to be successful,
and i want to not be so afaid to show the people i love what i'm doing
and i want to be able to show them my writing.

fact: im jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment