Tuesday, November 15, 2011

when the wind blows, when i do it alone

As I walk in this world alone I come to think;
Think about everyone who has been in my life,
Who has affected me
Good and
Bad.

I think about everyone who has just got up
And walked out the door
when the wind started to blow.

I think about the people who are meant to be
And the people who are not worth the time.

Life is something that can not be explained
Your past can not control your future.

The future is what you make it,
The future is where you end up.
Your steps now contribute to where you want to go.

So step in the right direction,
A few wrong turns won’t get you lost
It will just make you remember where you are going.

Go far and never look back,
Because when you look back you forget where you are meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment