Monday, November 14, 2011

free your heart

you don't realize what you have until you lose it?
isnt that what it is..


shouldnt it be, you don't realize you deserve better until you stand up and leave?
if not, thats what i think it should be.

my life has become a hot mess of everything. and the only thing making it better is hot chocolate and good talks at the coffee shop.  i didnt realize how amazing my friends were until i had to deal with a pile of shit landing on me and them helping me through it.

After a year, wouldnt you think you knew someone? knew someone enough to see how they truely are..
i think i saw it, but was afaid to believe it. But the last straw happened, and i needed to change it. to make myself happy and healthy again. because i surely know i am not who i should be at this point in time.

i am in college, living alone, having great friends, but i cry before bed every night? i feel so lost and alone and miserable. that is just terribly wrong for someone like myself.
i am someone who is happy, someone who loves to be around people, to explore the city around them.
but right now, i just havent found that.

and i think since i lost the love of my life, maybe i will realize moping and being upset isnt worth my time.. my life.

i need to live for myself and be happy with myself.
before i can be with someone.
and if they don't plan on waiting, and if they plan on moving on to someone else.
they really are not worth my tears anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment