Monday, July 25, 2011

when did everything become so stupid? it seems like my life is destined for bad relationships and fuck ups. i wish this wasn't the truth but as i sit here at home, i think to myself that nothing ever seems to go easy for me.
im so mentally and physically tired of feeling like this, the feeling where you just want to give up.
i thought this year was going to be the best year of my life, but i was truly mistaken. i didn't even enjoy my grade 12 prom, and knowing im leaving now is just an tiny bit of this problem.


why can't i just be happy, and everything go the way i want it to just for one day of my life? why do i have to sit at work, and cry and wish i had someone elses life.
i know so many more people has it worse off then i do, but sometimes it seems unreal that someone can even feel worse then i do at this.

i sat home on friday night worrying my mind away, not being able to sleep until 2am bawling my eyes out. i sit here tonight, in my bed alone, worrying my mind away, feeling like complete shit bawling my eyes out.

when will this ever get better?

No comments:

Post a Comment