Sunday, July 31, 2011

running

Tell a girl she's beautiful & she will believe it for a
moment. Tell a girl she is worthless & she will believe
it for the rest of her life.


Never get too attached to anyone
because attachments lead to 
expectations & expectations lead
to disappointments .

Guys are like bras,
They hook-up behind your back.

I don't want the perfect boyfriend.
I just want someone to act silly with,
someone who treats me well,
& absolutely loves being with me more than anything.

smart girls open their minds,
easy girls open their legs,
and foolish girls open their hearts.


i quit. i'm over you. i fell so hard. i was always there when
you needed someone to talk to. yeah, so basically i'm done
being just a friend or chasing you. so it you want me, i'm here,
but i'm done wasting my time on someone who doesn't care.

love is a deadly feeling. it gives you passion, but jealousy.
it gives you sorrow, but happiness. it gives you, it makes you,
& it breaks you.



No comments:

Post a Comment