Monday, January 31, 2011

forgive me

hello there,
youre an old friend of mine and i haave missed you a lot. I don't get to write in here as much as i would like to because i have been so fucking stressed out lately and on the go.
i am never home, and when i am i can never get into the mood to write.

.. my toes are cold and its a terrible time. i thought people needed to know this. i also think people need to know that no matter what the future brings never to give up.

i have tried to give up countless times in the past, and trust me i am so glad i never fully did.

my future is so bright, and i can not wait to see what is in store for me.
and all the ones i love.
but,
as this was short, i need to go shower i think i may smell alittle bad.
i promise to write in you more.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment