Friday, November 26, 2010

just forget the world

what happens to a 17 year old, who thinks they know everything, then all of a sudden their world changes.
their thoughts become like scrambled eggs, and everything becomes different.
what happened when they don't know anything anymore? well, at this point in time i am feeling that way. i feel like my life is a blur and i am not sure when i want to be able to see again.
i know what i want in my life, and i know what i want in the future,
but when i really think about it, is that what i want?
it may be, but do i really think i can achieve things to get that far in life?
no, i don't and to tell everyone the truth.
i don't think there is a reason why i should right now get to that point.
i miss my old life, my old friends, my family, and i miss ontario.
i miss waking up in a house where my real family was, i hate being an orphan.
i want it all back, but i know there is no way of getting everything back.
there is no possible way i can see that i will ever become the person i want to be.
and right now, at this point where i am, i don't think i care too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment