Sunday, November 28, 2010

breakeven

what happens when you think youre in love, and then you break up. and what happens when even though youre broken up, you see things that break your heart again into a million different pieces?
and what happens when you don't know what is going on, and you cry for hours just on end.
what happens when all you do is want to sleep and listen to sad music and eat.
because that is how i am feeling right now. and when it comes to all this drama/stressful times, i have to remember i am in the middle of my last year of high school.
i have to remember all the people judging me on a daily basis.

all and all, it makes me want to more even more to halifax than i want to now.
i want to start fresh, where no one knows me and my past.
i want to make a new life for me, a life that i was never able to achieve.
and i am going to achieve this life in the summer of 2011.

watch out, because i am not going to give up, no matter how fucking shitty things get in my life.
i will keep my chin up, i will not back down even though i want to so bad.
i am better than everything my life is putting me through now.

i am molly, and i am going to be something someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment