Thursday, May 10, 2012

drive on

2232 blog views,
i know i have had this it seems like forever but reaching this number makes me super excited.


life has been pretty good lately, being here in ontario is teaching me a lot about myself which i never thought i would learn. i have began to realize who's important in my life, and the rest honestly can go screw themselves.

I've began to love myself, and i have never got to that point in my life before which is actually amazing for me to say i like who i am turning out to be.


My relationship for the pas two years has been more than a bumpy road, but right now because i have been away makes me understand how much i need him in my life, and i know he's not air or water so i don't "need" him but honestly it feels like he keeps me together.

love is sure a difficult thing to understand, and i don't fully understand it, and i know i am not the perfect person, i know i have my screw ups and all that but i am trying so much.

but still, i need to let my red heart show too, which is kinda hard.



                                 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1FH2arQh0Q

being away from family and friends is actually really hard because i have a problem that i need to feel needed and i need reassurance that i am important and with being away from the people who show me i mean something i have been feeling really unwanted and loved. But I am trying my best to just go on with my life and not concern myself with those "needs" because i know i will be okay without people telling me I'm worth it.. because i know i am.




@gibsonkirby

No comments:

Post a Comment