Saturday, March 17, 2012

blue eyed beauty

so,
its been march break this week and i believe this week has taught me a lot about myself. a lot of things i didnt know about me, but now i know more than i knew before. i know who i can be myself around, and i know who my true friends are.
i know what i want in life, and i know i cant give up on anything anymore because the pain i have felt is not worth it. the tears i have shed made me into a better person.

i have come to the conclusion i am a very awkward person. there are very few people know who the true me is, and for the ones that do, i am sorry if i have pushed you away.

i have come to the conclusion i ruined a lot of friendships that i wish i didnt. and i really miss having friends. good friends are hard to find, and i seriously don't have many. for my past friends, im sorry for whatever reason we stopped being friends. if it was my fault i only blame myself and hopefully sometime we can fix things. for the friends i have now, you all mean everything to me. you make me happy.

and i just want to thank you for making me into the girl i want to be. because without you i would not be mighty molly.

school is back on monday, so lets get the sleeves pulled up and show everyone who i have become
<3 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment