Monday, October 31, 2011

i got my list

today i am moving and i don't know how to feel about it. i am so excited to finally be out of halifax and go to dartmouth. closer to school, and closer to my friends.


 halifax was good, and i love the whole halifax scene, but i can make dartmouth just as good, and cheaper.

i can't believe i have been living in halifax for two months.. it just seems unreal.
my life is good here, but i miss my liverpool friends.
i love school, but i know i can do better than how i am doing.

my mind is just a bit flustered with the whole other genre.
on the 7th it will be mine and his one year. i love him so much and he is my everything. it's crazy we have been together for so long.

it doesnt seem like it's been a year. a year of firsts, and a year of lasts.


it blows my mind away knowing i will be out of school soon and starting to actually have a career. it's crazy to believe soon i will be in the industry living my dream.

if this is really my dream.. which i think it is?

anywho, radio show. ill write again tonight oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment