Sunday, August 21, 2011

ready to be me


The world is coming to an end as I know it,
Its starting to spread its wings and fly away…
Way before im ready to fly away with it.

It whispers in my ear to get up and go.
But how can I just go?
Just leave my world behind to start a new one.
But how can I just go?
Just leave my family and go,
Just leave my friends and go,
Just leave everything that protects me and go?

It wakes me up in the morning to remind me the time is coming
Coming to an end, or maybe sprouting a new beginning

A new life.
A new beginning.
A fresh starts,
Or maybe the start I was always meant to have
But never got the chance to live.

I hear it calling my name,
Quiet and soft, calling for me.

It’s telling me in ready, but am I?
Ready for what..

Ready to be me.



No comments:

Post a Comment